S-25 - Agricultural Societies Act

Full text
72.5. Where the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food assigns a name to the society, he shall issue a certificate in duplicate establishing the change and send one duplicate to the Inspector General, who shall deposit it in the register.
The Minister shall send the order duplicate of the certificate to the society or to its representative.
1993, c. 48, s. 450.