4. The following dams are considered to be high-capacity dams:
(1) dams 1 metre or more in height having an impounding capacity greater than 1,000,000 m3;
(2) dams 2.5 metres or more in height having an impounding capacity greater than 30,000 m3;
(3) dams 7.5 metres or more in height, regardless of impounding capacity;
(4) regardless of their height, retaining works and works appurtenant to a dam referred to in paragraph 1, 2 or 3, and works intended to retain all or part of the water stored by such a dam.