12. The educational institution must report on the application of its policy in its annual report or in any other document determined by the Minister. The policy application report must set out, using the methodology determined by the Minister,
(1) the prevention and awareness-raising measures implemented, including the training activities offered to students;
(2) the training activities taken by officers, personnel members and student association representatives;
(3) the safety measures implemented;
(4) the number of complaints and reports received and the time frame in which they were processed;
(5) the actions taken and the nature of the penalties applied;
(6) the consultation process used in developing or amending the policy; and
(7) any other element determined by the Minister.