35. No borrower shall use an advance of money obtained through a line of credit except for the following purposes:
(1) to defray current operating expenses relating to the production of crops, and the raising of livestock;
(2) to purchase livestock intended exclusively to produce meat or eggs;
(3) to defray, in the cases, on the conditions or within the limits prescribed by regulation, the expenses relating to wages or living expenses;
(4) to defray any other expenses related to his farming business and prescribed by regulation, within the limits prescribed therein;
(5) to repay, in the cases and on the conditions prescribed by regulation, the balance owing in principal on a line of credit granted or authorized under this subdivision or under a short-term loan or a line of credit already authorized by the Office before 11 August 1988 or authorized by the Office from that date.