C-61.1 - Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife

Full text
40. To obtain certain hunting or trapping licences provided for by regulation, a person must first be the holder of the certificate provided for by regulation attesting that he has the skills necessary to engage in the activity concerned.
1983, c. 39, s. 40.