C-25.01 - Code of Civil Procedure

Full text
261. A party may ask that a certificate issued by a bailiff or other court officer, or any person authorized to make a return of notification, be declared false or inaccurate.
However, the court may authorize the correction of errors in the certificate. The parties may, at any time before a decision is rendered, give the court officer their consent to a correction.
2014, c. 1, a. 261.