51. For the purposes of this subdivision, an animal is deemed to be abandoned if
(1) although not running at large, it is apparently without an owner or seemingly without a custodian;
(2) it is found alone on leased premises after the expiry or resiliation of the lease;
(3) it is found alone on premises after the owner has definitively sold or vacated the premises; or
(4) under an agreement entered into between its owner or custodian and another person, the animal has been left in that other person’s care but has not been retrieved within four days after the agreed retrieval time.