32. After notifying the permit holder in writing as prescribed by section 5 of the Act respecting administrative justice (chapter J-3) and allowing the holder at least 10 days to submit observations, the Minister may suspend, cancel or refuse to renew a permit if
(1) the holder does not meet, or no longer meets, the conditions prescribed by this Act and the regulations for the issue or renewal of the permit;
(2) the holder fails to comply with any condition, restriction or prohibition specified on the permit;
(3) the holder has been found guilty of an offence under this Act or the regulations;
(4) the holder repeatedly fails to comply with this Act or the regulations; or
(5) the holder was found guilty of an offence under an Act or a regulation or under the Criminal Code (R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46) in relation to the treatment of animals or the illegal possession of an animal, unless the applicant has been pardoned.