2. For the purposes of this Act,
(1) “body” means, in addition to the body of a deceased person, the remains of such a body other than ashes, a still-born infant or a non-living product of conception when claimed by the mother or father or by either of the parents;
(2) “institution” means a health and social services institution within the meaning of the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2) or the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5);
(3) “relative” means the married, civil union or de facto spouse or the child, mother, father, or either of the parents, sister or brother of a deceased person;
(4) “cremation services” means services consisting in disposing of a body by fire or any other physical or chemical process;
(5) “funeral services” means embalming services, viewing services with the body or human ashes present or cremation services; and
(6) “embalming” means the preparation, disinfection or embalming of a body.