A-3.001 - Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases

Full text
267. A worker who suffers an employment injury that makes him unable to carry on his employment beyond the day on which the injury appears shall give his employer the medical certificate referred to in section 199.
If no employer is bound to pay wages or a salary to the worker under section 60, the worker shall send the certificate to the Commission.
1985, c. 6, s. 267.