35. Every inspector who makes a seizure under section 34 shall prepare a report setting forth
(1) the date, time and place of the seizure;
(2) the circumstances of and grounds for the seizure;
(3) the description of the marine product or object seized;
(4) the name of the person from whom the marine product or object was seized;
(5) any information allowing identification of the owner or person who had possession of the marine product or object seized;
(6) the identity and capacity of the seizor.