94. An issuer is liable for wrongful registration of transfer.
Wrongful registration of transfer is registration of a transfer of a security to a person not entitled to the security when the transfer is registered by the issuer
(1) under an ineffective endorsement or instruction;
(2) without complying, in accordance with section 90, with an effective demand that the issuer not register the transfer which the issuer was under a duty to consider;
(3) after the issuer had been notified with a judgment enjoining the issuer from registering the transfer and had a reasonable opportunity to abide by the judgment before registering the security; or
(4) acting in collusion with the person who requested the registration.
2008, c. 20, s. 94; I.N. 2016-01-01 (NCCP).