13. No group shall be recognized unless it meets the following requirements:
(1) it was established to achieve, within a particular field, the objectives set out in section 25;
(2) it has adopted a by-law determining, for the purposes of this Act, which functions shall be assumed by its own governing bodies and which shall be assumed by the governing bodies of the associations forming part of the group;
(3) only professional members of the associations forming part of the group have the status of professional members of the group;
(4) the by-laws of the group or the by-laws of the associations forming part of the group, depending on the determination made pursuant to paragraph 2, meet the requirements set out in section 12.