S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act

Full text
461. Any interested person may apply to the court for an order to dissolve a corporation, cancel its articles and the related certificate or take any other measure the court thinks fit if a certificate has been obtained illegally, by fraud or in ignorance of some material fact, or if the articles contain illegal provisions or false or erroneous statements.
2009, c. 52, s. 461.