99. On completing an investigation, the fire investigation commissioner shall, with due diligence, draft the investigation report and send a certified copy to the Minister and to the person who sent the notice of fire.
The report shall contain
(1) the date and place where the fire occurred ;
(2) all relevant information concerning the point of origin, probable causes and circumstances of the fire and any information relating to any connection with other fires ;
(3) where appropriate, recommendations aimed at ensuring better protection of persons and property against fires ;
(4) the opinion of the fire investigation commissioner concerning the expediency of holding an inquiry.
If the fire investigation commissioner does not intend to hold an inquiry, he or she must append the documents mentioned in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 124 to the original of the report.