34. The following amounts, except the sums determined by regulation, shall be reimbursed to the Minister:
(1) any amount of benefits a person or, as the case may be, his family has unduly received, except where it has been paid by reason of an administrative error that the person could not reasonably have noticed;
(2) as soon as a legal impediment to the alienation of a property ceases, the amount of benefits that would not have been paid to the person or to his family if the property had been considered in computing the amount of the benefits;
(3) the amount of benefits granted under this Act when the person or a member of his family has been declared ineligible for allowances or benefits under another Act in force in Québec or elsewhere for a reason similar to those set out in section 28 or 29, up to the amount that would have been payable, but for such a reason, under another Act, and as soon as the ineligibility ceases;
(4) the amount of benefits granted under this Act when allowances or benefits granted to the person or to his family under another Act in force in Québec or elsewhere had been reduced to compensate an overpayment, or as a penalty, up to the amount of the reductions, and as soon as such reductions cease.