32. The Minister or any person authorized by the Minister may, for the purposes of this Act, the regulations or the safety programs mentioned in section 23,
(1) have access at all times to any place where dams, apparatus or devices governed by this Act are situated and conduct an inspection;
(2) inspect the premises and take photographs of the premises and of the dams, apparatus or devices;
(3) examine and obtain a copy of any register or other document relating to the dams, apparatus, devices or activities governed by this Act and the regulations;
(4) require any information or document relating to the application of this Act, the regulations or a safety program.
A person conducting an inspection must, when so requested, produce a certificate signed by the Minister showing authority to conduct the inspection.