9. The national public health program may also
(1) include a list of specific actions to be taken or services to be provided to the population and specify the manner in which such actions or services are to be carried out or provided;
(2) identify the outcomes to be achieved within a specific time;
(3) establish an ethical framework or ethical guidelines that must be complied with in the implementation of the national public health program or regional and local action plans;
(4) provide for the development of the public health workforce.