3. The person referred to in the first paragraph of section 2 must be
(1) a teaching religious laicized after 30 June 1965;
(2) a teaching religious laicized before 1 July 1965 who, after being laicized, was not a member of the pension fund of officers of education established by Part VIII of the Education Act (Revised Statutes of Québec, 1964, chapter 235);
(3) a former teaching religious laicized after 30 June 1965;
(4) a lay teacher having taught in Québec at the primary, secondary or college level, in a private institution belonging to a religious community or to the secular clergy, or in a youth protection institution, who has never been a member of the pension fund of officers of education established by Part VIII of the Education Act; or
(5) a teacher having belonged to the secular clergy who has years of teaching to his credit with an educational institution designated in Schedule I to the Act respecting the Teachers Pension Plan (chapter R-11).
A teaching religious is a teacher who, before 1 July 1965, belonged to a religious community referred to in Schedule I.
1986, c. 44, s. 3; 1987, c. 47, s. 162; 1987, c. 107, s. 151.