20. A recognized resource association represents all the resources in the representation unit. It has the following rights and powers:
(1) to defend and promote the economic, social, moral and professional interests of the resources;
(2) to cooperate with any organization pursuing similar interests;
(3) to research or study any subject likely to have an impact on the economic and social situation of the resources;
(4) to set the amount of dues payable by the resources; and
(5) to negotiate and sign a group agreement in accordance with this Act.