31. In order to maintain its authorization, an administrator must at all times,
(1) maintain its liability insurance in accordance with the requirements determined by regulation;
(2) maintain its operational capability and the expertise required to properly administer a voluntary retirement savings plan;
(3) in respect of its activities as insurer, trust company or investment fund manager, comply with the Acts and the regulations and any orders, written instructions or undertakings made under any Act governing those activities; and
(4) have a satisfactory financial situation.