104. Retraite Québec may assume, for the period it determines, the provisional administration of all or part of a plan or entrust it to the person or body it designates, in the following cases:
(1) when Retraite Québec or the investigator it has designated is making an inquiry into the plan’s conformity with the law or into its administration;
(2) when, in the opinion of Retraite Québec, the plan or the administration of the plan is not in conformity with this Act;
(3) when, in the opinion of Retraite Québec, the plan administrator has committed a malversation, a breach of trust or other form of misconduct;
(4) when Retraite Québec becomes aware that the plan administrator has failed to comply with an order issued by Retraite Québec;
(5) when the plan administrator’s authorization is suspended, revoked or cancelled by the Autorité des marchés financiers.