5. The policy directions set out in the national policy focus on the following key areas:
(1) recognition and self-recognition of caregivers, as well as mobilization of the Québec society stakeholders concerned by caregiving;
(2) information sharing, the promotion of resources made available to caregivers and the development of knowledge and skills;
(3) the development of health and social services intended for caregivers, in a partnership-based approach; and
(4) the development of accommodating environments that support and promote the preservation and improvement of caregivers’ living conditions, including to prevent their financial precarization.