Q-1 - Act respecting building contractors vocational qualifications

Full text
45. Every interested person may request the board to revise any decision it has rendered which has not been appealed to the Court:
(a)  to present new facts which, if they had been known in due time, could have warranted a different decision;
(b)  when, being a party to the dispute, he was not able, for reasons considered sufficient, to be heard;
(c)  to rectify any clerical error.
The application to that effect must be sent to the board by registered or certified letter within thirty days of the receipt of a copy of the decision by registered or certified mail.
1975, c. 53, s. 45; 1975, c. 83, s. 84.