P-9.002 - Cultural Heritage Act

Full text
68. No person may carry out excavations or surveys to find archaeological property or sites in or on an immovable without having previously obtained an archaeological research permit from the Minister and paid the fees determined by government regulation for the examination of the permit application.
2011, c. 21, s. 68.