15. A partner is authorized to collect, from the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec or, if the road vehicle is not registered in Québec, from any administrative authority responsible for the registration of the vehicle or any body composed of representatives of the ministers responsible for transport or highway safety, and solely for the purpose of collecting or enforcing payment of a toll, the following personal information concerning the holder of a registration certificate issued with respect to a road vehicle:
(1) the name and address of the holder;
(2) the particulars identifying the road vehicle;
(3) the class of the road vehicle; and
(4) the file number of the person in whose name the road vehicle is registered with the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec.