Not in force
106. Provided the information cannot be associated with a particular person, the Minister may release health information held in the health information banks in the clinical domains, except unique identification numbers, to
(1) the Institut de la statistique du Québec;
(2) the Institut national de santé publique du Québec;
(3) the Institut national d’excellence en santé et en services sociaux; and
(4) a person or body that may, in accordance with sections 67.2.1 to 67.2.3 of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information (chapter A-2.1), use the information for study or research purposes or for the production of statistics in the health and social services field.
Any release of information under this section must be the subject of a written agreement.
2012, c. 23, s. 106; 2021, c. 252021, c. 25, s. 971.