3. The registrar is responsible, among other things, for
(1) keeping and preserving the register described in Chapter II, receiving documents to be deposited in the register and making the register accessible to the public;
(2) registering natural persons and trusts who operate an enterprise, partnerships, legal persons and groups of persons;
(3) conferring legal existence on legal persons and recording their legal existence in the cases provided for by law, and drawing up certificates recognizing amendments to their constituting instrument; and
(4) taking reasonable measures to optimize the reliability of the information contained in the register.