P-34.1 - Youth Protection Act

Full text
122. (Repealed).
1977, c. 20, s. 122; 2017, c. 18, s. 85.
122. The appeal is brought by filing at the office of the Superior Court a notice of appeal accompanied with a certified copy of the judgment authorizing it and evidence of service thereof on the respondent or on his advocate.
1977, c. 20, s. 122.