P-2.2 - Act to facilitate the payment of support

Full text
52. In order to recover an amount owed by a person under this Act, the Minister may acquire and alienate any property of that person, whether the property is offered for sale following legal proceedings or otherwise.
1995, c. 18, s. 52.