20. The programs established by the agency may provide in particular for
(1) an income protection plan;
(2) an insurance system;
(3) the granting of loans or subsidies;
(4) a guarantee of full or partial repayment of a financial commitment by the Fonds d’assurance-prêts agricoles et forestiers or by the agency;
(5) financial participation in an investment project enabling the agency to acquire and hold, or transfer, shares, an interest in or other assets of a legal person or a partnership.
The programs shall be published in the Gazette officielle du Québec.