29. As part of its mission, the Société also
(1) advises the Government on any matter related to public infrastructure projects;
(2) carries out, on the basis of an agreement concluded with a public body, asset maintenance work consisting in ensuring the security of persons and property, stopping the deterioration of immovables and ensuring their conservation;
(3) delivers the services required by public bodies to acquire or dispose of an immovable described in section 41;
(4) develops property management expertise within the framework of partnerships with the private sector;
(5) operates a documentation centre accessible to all interested persons on matters related to the management of public infrastructure projects; for that purpose, the Société collects and analyzes information on similar experiences in Canada and abroad; and
(6) exercises any other function assigned to it by the Government.
An agreement provided for in subparagraph 2 must be authorized by the minister responsible for the public body concerned if it is intended to carry out all or most of the asset maintenance work of an immovable.