19. (1) All prosecutions under this act shall be brought by an inspector or a person designated therefor by the Minister.
(2) Prosecutions under this act shall be brought in conformity with the Summary Convictions Act (chapter P-15) and Part II of that act applies thereto.
(3) No evidence shall be admitted to establish that a prosecution was brought as the result of a complaint by an informer or to discover the identity of the latter.
(4) No proceeding may be instituted for an offence against this act or the regulations hereunder when more than one year has elapsed from the date when the offence was brought to the knowledge of the inspector.
(5) The fines provided for by this act shall be paid into the consolidated revenue fund.