1. In this Act, unless the context indicates otherwise, (1) “Agreement” means the Agreement referred to in the Act approving the Agreement concerning James Bay and Northern Québec (chapter C-67); (2) “Cree Communities” means any collectivity of Crees to whom Category I lands have been transferred under the Act respecting the land regime in the James Bay and New Québec territories (chapter R-13.1), as well as the Crees of Oujé-Bougoumou;
(3) “Crees” means the persons eligible under Chapter 3 of the Agreement;
(4) “Crees of Oujé-Bougoumou” means the collectivity composed of persons identified as affiliated to the community known as Oujé-Bougoumou, and including persons enrolled or entitled to be enrolled as Cree beneficiaries under the Agreement, and acting through the Oujé-Bougoumou Eenuch Association until such time as the Oujé-Bougoumou Band is constituted as a corporation under the Naskapi and the Cree-Naskapi Commission Act (S.C. 1984, c. 18) and, thereafter, the Oujé-Bougoumou Band;
(5) “enclosed municipalities” designates Ville de Chapais, Ville de Chibougamau, Ville de Lebel-sur-Quévillon and Ville de Matagami;
(6) “Category I lands” , “Category II lands” and “Category III lands” mean lands, within the meaning of Title III of the Act respecting the land regime in the James Bay and New Québec territories, located south of the 55th parallel north, and the Category I lands transferred to the Cree community of Whapmagoostui.