(1) contravenes the second paragraph of section 4, the first paragraph of section 10, section 14, 14.1, 15, 16 or 23, the second paragraph of section 29, the first paragraph of section 31, section 34, 35, 71, 73 or 75, the second paragraph of section 76, section 76.1, 76.2.1 or 76.3, the second paragraph of section 76.4 or section 76.5.2, 76.6.1, 76.8 or 76.9,
(2) fails to send a report, a document or information required under this Act, or provides false information,
(3) takes or attempts to take reprisals as described in section 107, or
(4) hinders or attempts to hinder the Commission, a member or mandatary of the Commission or a member of its personnel in the performance of its or his duties,
is guilty of an offence and is liable to a fine.
The fine shall be of
(1) not less than $1,000 nor more than $15,000 in the case of an employer whose enterprise employs fewer than 50 employees;
(2) not less than $2,000 nor more than $30,000 in the case of an employer whose enterprise employs 50 or more but fewer than 100 employees;
(3) not less than $3,000 nor more than $45,000 in the case of an employer whose enterprise employs 100 or more employees; and
(4) not less than $1,000 nor more than $15,000 in the case of any other person.