23. The bureau may assume for a period of not over 90 days provisional administration of a day care centre, nursery school, stop-over centre or home day care agency,
(1) if the day care centre, nursery school, stop-over centre or home day care agency permit has been suspended or cancelled in accordance with this Act or the regulations;
(2) if the holder of the day care centre, nursery school or stop-over centre permit indulges in practices or tolerates a situation which could endanger the health, safety or well-being of the children he receives;
(3) in case of malfeasance or breach of trust by the permit holder;
(4) if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the permit holder uses the grants contemplated in section 41.6 for purposes other than those for which they have been granted to him.