14. The purposes of a loan granted under section 13 must be the following:
(1) purchase of forest seeds and plants;
(2) purchase or repair of forest machinery, equipment or implements;
(3) purchase or improvement of sugary material or equipment;
(4) improvement to the borrower’s forest;
(5) protection of the forest against deteriorative agents;
(6) purchase, construction or improvement of buildings.
One or another of the borrowing purposes provided for in this section may, for the purposes of its application, be defined or listed in a regulation.