C-72.01 - Act respecting municipal courts

Full text
17. Where there is a dispute among the municipalities as to the carrying out of the agreement, one of them may request the Minister of Justice to designate a conciliator to help them find a solution to the dispute; notice of such a request must be given to the other party.
The Minister shall designate a conciliator and determine the time within which the conciliation report is to be submitted to him.
1989, c. 52, s. 17.