13.5. The Minister may determine the elements that must be addressed in a water master plan or an integrated management plan for the St. Lawrence, in particular with regard to
(1) the state of waters and water-dependent natural resources;
(2) the diagnosis of problems affecting the state and uses of waters and associated environments;
(3) objectives for the conservation of water resources and the environments associated with them, taking into account the needs of the regional county municipalities concerned and the objectives they may set for themselves in implementing their regional wetlands and bodies of water plan;
(4) measures to be implemented to meet the objectives; and
(5) an evaluation of the economic and financial means required to implement the measures.