6. The application shall be addressed to the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
The application must
(1) indicate the name, address and occupation of each party to the marketing agreement;
(2) describe the objects pursued by the parties to the agreement and the reasons for which they wish to entrust the application of the agreement to a marketing board;
(3) indicate the quantity and value of the marine products designated in the agreement that each party has shipped in the preceding year;
(4) indicate the name of the marketing board and the place of its head office;
(5) indicate the composition of the board and its mode of operation;
(6) contain a request for approval by the Government of the agreement entered into by the parties.