92. (1) The Committee on Discipline shall consist of at least three members, including a chairman.
(2) The chairman of the Committee on Discipline shall be appointed in accordance with the Professional Code (chapter C-26).
(3) The other members of the Committee shall be chosen in each case by the Bâtonnier of the Province of Québec or, failing such, by the Executive Committee, from a list of at least fifty advocates, excluding solicitors, designated by the General Council.
(4) The Executive Committee shall designate the deputy clerk.
(5) Three members shall constitute a quorum of the Committee on Discipline.