35. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) prescribe the inclusion of certain declarations in deeds or other documents contemplated in this Act;
(2) determine the manner in which the declarations required under this Act and the regulations must be made;
(3) determine the manner of submitting an application for authorization and the form and content of any document, notice or form required for the application of this Act;
(4) prescribe the tariff of duties, fees and costs for applications to the commission under this Act;
(5) (subparagraph repealed).
Regulations made under this Act come into force on their date of publication in the Gazette officielle du Québec or on a later date fixed therein.
1979, c. 65, s. 35; 1995, c. 33, s. 14.