44. In the judgment, the judge may order an offender found guilty of an offence under this Act or the regulations
(1) to refrain from any action or activity that may lead to the continuation or repetition of the offence;
(2) to carry out any action or carry on any activity to prevent the offence from being continued or repeated;
(3) to provide security or consign a sum of money to guarantee performance of those obligations; or
(4) to make the finding of guilty public, under the conditions determined by the judge.