52. Despite section 5 of the Regulation respecting the environmental impact assessment and review of certain projects (chapter Q-2, r. 23.1), an impact assessment statement must contain, in addition to the information required by the directive of the minister responsible for the environment sent in accordance with section 31.3 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2), the following information:
(1) the information required under subparagraphs 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10 and 11 of the first paragraph and the second sentence of the second paragraph of section 5 of that Regulation;
(2) a description of the infrastructure project that takes into consideration all the phases of the project and includes the information required under subparagraphs a to e, i and j of subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph of that section, a description of the related activities that the public body must carry on as well as an indication of any related activities that must be carried on by a third person and that third person’s contact information;
(3) an outline of the process having led to the selection of valued environmental components linked to the project issues and, for each of those components, its description, its links with the project issues and an assessment of the project’s impacts on it;
(4) a demonstration that climate change was taken into account in the project’s development and the description of any projected adaptation measures;
(5) a description of the measures contemplated to limit the project’s impacts on the valued environmental components; and
(6) an outline of the manner in which the results of the consultations referred to in subparagraph 9 of the first paragraph of section 5 of that Regulation were taken into consideration in the analysis of the project issues.