A-13.2.1 - Act respecting assistance and compensation for victims of crime

Full text
14. Where a person instituted civil proceedings that he discontinued, or the amount awarded and collected as a result thereof is less than the amount of benefits he would have obtained under this Title, the person may invoke this Title to claim the difference by notifying the Minister of Justice and filing his claim within one year from the date of discontinuance or of the final judgment where that date occurs two years after the date of the manifestation of the injury.
1993, c. 54, s. 14.