R-13, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the water property in the domain of the State

Full text
3. The Minister may grant or transfer rights with respect to a part of the water property only after notifying the owner of the adjacent riparian land of that intent and allowing the owner to present observations.
However, for an occupation licence, a servitude or an act of sufferance, the Minister is not required to give advance notice if no structure or work is likely to be established. The same applies if the planned structure or work is intended to remain completely buried.
O.C. 81-2003, s. 3.