68.6. A monetary administrative penalty of $1,500 in the case of a natural person or $7,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who
(1) stores contaminated soils elsewhere than on the site of origin or ships them to a location other than a site legally authorized to receive such soils, in contravention of the first or second paragraph of section 6;
(2) handles soils referred to in section 7 without complying with the conditions provided for in that section;
(3) establishes a contaminated soil storage site in a flood zone referred to in section 13 or sites a contaminated soil transfer station in a flood zone referred to in section 38;
(4) stores contaminated soils on a floor that is not impermeable or capable of supporting the soils in contravention of section 16;
(5) fails to transfer all contaminated soils to an authorized site in accordance with the second paragraph of section 27 or 62;
(6) accepts, in a contaminated soil transfer station, soils other than those referred to in section 28 or accepts in that transfer station soils that do not comply with the standards prescribed by section 29 or 30;
(7) sites a contaminated soil transfer station in contravention of section 39 or 40.
The penalty provided for in the first paragraph may also be imposed on any person who introduces, into a contaminated soil transfer station, materials that, under this Regulation, cannot be accepted by the transfer station.