43. A dispatcher required to register with the Commission in accordance with section 85 of the Act must include the following information with its declaration:
(1) its name, the name it uses in Québec if different, its electronic address, the address of the dispatcher’s head office and, if its head office is not in Québec, the address of its establishment in Québec;
(2) the boundaries of the territory served by the dispatch services provided;
(3) its Québec business number, if it is an enterprise subject to registration pursuant to the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(4) the planned growth of the fleet of authorized automobiles it intends to deploy over a 3-year period;
(5) the availability of the material resources necessary to deploy a fleet of low-emission automobiles;
(6) the regional characteristics of the territory served by the dispatch services provided that it considers relevant to the target set for the number of low-emission automobiles to which it provides services.