129. The report that must be sent to the Commission by an operator referred to in section 299 of the Act must contain the following information and documents:
(1) the measures taken to comply with the obligations provided for in the second paragraph of section 77 of the Act, in particular those concerning compliance of the automobiles and registered drivers and that of the registers to be kept under the Act or this Regulation;
(2) a reproduction of its audited non-consolidated financial statements or its non-consolidated financial statements with a review engagement report for the most recently completed fiscal year;
(3) the method or methods used to establish a fare;
(4) the portion of the fare retained by the operator.
The report must be sent to the Commission before 31 March 2021.
1046-2020O.C. 1046-2020, s. 129.