129. The authorization holder must comply with the technical program.
The holder may modify the program by sending to the Minister a supplementary agreement signed and sealed by an engineer stating the nature of the modification and the reasons justifying it. The supplementary agreement must be sent to the Minister before carrying out the work covered by the agreement. If it is urgent to modify the technical program for safety or work quality purposes, the holder must immediately send the agreement to the Minister and justify the urgency.
A supplementary agreement to the technical program is not required in the following cases:
(1) an adjustment of less than 10% in the final depth of the well resulting from a slightly different geological projection;
(2) a change in the position of the casing head of the well where the well remains on the activity site;
(3) the addition or cancellation of a coring section, a drill-stem test, a sample collection or a fluid sample;
(4) the addition or cancellation of a well log if, in the latter case, it is not required under section 138 or 139.
In the situations provided for in the third paragraph, the holder immediately notifies the Minister of the change to the technical program.
1252-2018O.C. 1252-2018, s. 129.